Friday, January 9, 2009

Intervals and Base Training





“Why should I practice running slow? I already know how to be slow. I want to learn how to be fast”
- Emil Zatopek


Today’s post reflects on what experience and science have to say on the use of intervals during base training, indeed the use of year-round speed/strength work. But before we get into that, I have some exciting news. The G-Man, myself and the EC crew have set up a new website that brings together all of the resources of the EC team: Blogs, articles, etc in one place.


Additionally, you’ll find a subscription based training plan with unlimited training support from Gordo and myself for a very reasonable fee.

To kick things off, you’ll find the rest of this article only in one place (have a look around while you’re there).

http://www.EnduranceCorner.com/ac_blog

No comments: